International Transfer Credit
International transcripts are submitted to BYU–Idaho as part of the application process. Prospective BYU–Idaho students are advised to refer to the admission requirements for international students.
In order for international credits to be evaluated, students must first do the following:
- Accept their admission to BYU–Idaho.
- Provide a transcript and course description of classes completed.
- All transcripts and course descriptions must be in English. Translated versions will only be accepted when one of the following conditions are met:
- The sending university provides an English translation.
- The transcripts are translated by a qualified, independent third-party (not family) translator.
- A private credential evaluation company is used.
Official transcripts should be sent from previously attended colleges and universities by the application deadline to the Admissions Office.