"This camp was like none I have ever tried before. You very quickly feel comfortable and willing to be open to your fellow members. Within two days you become as thick as thieves with each other. For me, it has been one of the closest families I have ever had." -Drake Arial
THE BIG FIVE
These major rules will lead to dismissal from the program or other possible legal courses of action if not honored by the youth. These rules are listed below:
1) Obey the Law of Chastity as outlined in the Strength for Youth Pamphlet. (A copy may be requested during registration.) Any type of inappropriate relationships will lead to parent notification.
2) Obey the Word of Wisdom or refrain from cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, or any illegal substances. Any type of substance abuse will be turned over to local authorities.
3) Obey the local laws and respect the program, campus, and local authorities. Any vandalism and deviant behavior will be turned over to local authorities.
4) Build healthy relationships with everyone in the program and do not harm others. Any physical attacks or threats, both verbal and non-verbal, will be turned over to local authorities.
5) Participate in the program and do not leave the campus or program locations without counselor permission.
Camp participants will be expected to adhere to the dress and grooming standards of BYU-Idaho, details of which may be found here.