Test Center will be closed Wed, Nov 25th through Sat, Nov 28th for Thanksgiving break. Normal hours to resume Mon, Nov 30th.
Test Center Office open Monday-Friday 8-5
MC 8 208-496-1751
The Testing Center is closed for Devotionals on Tuesdays between 1:50 p.m. and 3:10 p.m. The last test will be handed out at 12:30 p.m. and all tests will be collected at 1:50 p.m .
Image updates every 8 seconds.
The Brigham Young University-Idaho Testing Center strives to maintain high standards for excellence in meeting the growing needs of our Students, Faculty, and Community by:
- Providing an out of classroom testing environment to assist students and faculty in the teaching and learning process.
- Maintaining test security with equal opportunity during the testing, grading, and reporting process.
- Giving immediate and accurate feedback to students and faculty.
- Facilitating testing for BYU-Idaho students throughout the world.
- Offering national and other specialized testing, including tests for credit.
- Adhering to the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines.
If you have any questions, please call the Testing Center at 208-496-1751.
BYU-Idaho Testing Center