Partner School Interviews
Basic Info about the Interviews
- Partner School Interviews are like a job interview. You should be professional and come prepared. Your student teaching placement will be determined by your interviews.
- If you will not be in the Southeast Idaho area on these dates, we highly recommend that you find a way to come. If you are unable to attend, Google+ interviews will be arranged.
How to Prepare
- Mark the date: April 29-30, 2014.
- Start preparing your resume. If you need help please contact the Career Services center on campus.
- Attend mock/practice interviews through the Career Services center on campus.
- Create your Career Navigator profile (this is the program that is used to schedule interviews).
- Upload your personal bio (that the Field Services Office emailed you upon completion) and your resume. If you do not have a copy of your personal bio, email email@example.com to request a copy.
- Bring your practicum name tag, several copies of your resume, and several copies of your personal bio to your interviews. Please note: our office will NOT print these off for you.
- Watch for an email about how to schedule interviews.
- Research the schools that will be represented by clicking HERE.