Partner School Interviews
Basic Info about the Interviews
- Partner School Interviews are like a job interview. You should be professional and come prepared. Your student teaching placement will be determined by your interviews.
- If you will not be in the Southeast Idaho area on these dates, we highly recommend that you find a way to come. If you are unable to attend, Google+ interviews will be arranged.
How to Prepare
- Mark the date
- Research all of the BYU-Idaho Partner Schools. determine who you would like to interview with.
- Start preparing your resume. If you need help please contact the Career Services center on campus.
- Attend mock/practice interviews through the Career Services center on campus.
- If you do not have a copy of your personal bio, email email@example.com to request a copy.
- Watch for an email about how to schedule interviews.