- Most importantly, we remain an open tutoring lab focusing mainly on media software (like Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, etc).
- The Student Technology Center helps students effectively and professionally complete academic projects.
- We support students, and faculty by holding workshops and one-on-one tutoring teaching software supported by the university. These are available and free for all (produced in collaboration with the FTC, and BYUI Bookstore).
What we have:
- Software Support: Adobe Master Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc), Microsoft Office, Mac Interface and Mac Software (Garage Band, iMovie, etc), and other auxiliary software.
- Technology Workshops: Weekly, progressive group workshops and one-one consultations with faculty and students alike. By demand.
- Editing Booths: Audio recording and video editing capabilities. Up to date software, sound proof, and professional quality recording and editing equipment. Reserved for academic purposes.
Let us know your needs and we will do our best to add them to our list of services.