We are excited that you have decided to be a part of Student Support and look forward to working and serving with you during spring semester 2013!
As part of your involvement you are expected to participate in the All-Council Retreat which will be held May 3-4, 2013.
- Friday, May 3 - Departure Date & Time
- Check-in with luggage/belongings at the Rigby Hall Lower Lounge at 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4 - Return Date & Time
- Buses are anticipated to arrive in Rexburg by 2:30 p.m.
- Meals will be provided for dinner, evening snacks, breakfast, and lunch, see menu below.
- Meals are one-time through the line rather than all you can eat.
- There will be no food substitutions for retreat participants.
- You may bring your own food/snacks to supplement the meals provided, if so desired.
|Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
|Red Skin Potato Salad
- Lodging will be provided, however, mattresses are not guaranteed.
- There is not enough time or hot water for everyone to shower; towels, shampoo and soap are not provided.
- Transportation will be provided (buses).
- Personal vehicles are not allowed.
- It will be cool/cold in the evenings. Temperature highs are expected to be in the 50's.
- Rain is expected on Saturday.
- Please dress appropriately and wear your polo. No shorts permitted.
What To Bring:
- Coat, it will be cold in the evenings
- Good boots/shoes - no sandals as we will be walking/hiking outside.
- Sleeping bag or blankets/pillow/Make sure you're warm
- Any medications you may need
- Backpack/fanny pack for medications & scriptures
- Snacks - if so desired