They are posted on the graduation website within 6 weeks of graduation. www.byui.edu/graduation
On your myBYUI account, click on the student tab and then graduation application.
E-mail email@example.com and request an application.
It will be mailed out 6-8 weeks after final grades are posted for the semester you applied to graduate.
Please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, I Number and the information that you would like to change.
Go to your graduation application and click edit application to change your walking status.
Grad fest, the date and time is listed on the graduation website www.byui.edu/graduation
Associates wear blue caps and gowns; and Bachelors wear black caps and gowns.
Go to my.byu.edu and log in.
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- On the left hand side of the screen you will see a link that says “Degree Information” Click on it.
- Towards the bottom of the screen, click on “View All Details”
- Towards the bottom of this screen click on “PDF Degree Audit”
Please contact your academic discovery center to review your requirements.
Yes, call and inform the College Secretary over the college you want to walk with and send an email to email@example.com
Commencement is a ceremony where degrees are conferred upon graduates and a speaker addresses the graduates.
Convocation is the ceremony where the graduate walks across the stage with other graduates from their college.
You may walk 1 semester before or after all your graduation requirements have been met.
The name of a graduate is in the program the semester all requirements are met as long as the application was submitted before the deadline.
A student can graduate on academic warning or probation, but cannot graduate on academic suspension.
- When are the graduation events?
- How do I apply for graduation
- As a former student, how do I apply for graduation?
- When will I receive my diploma?
- What should I do if I want to change my graduation date?
- What should I do if I want to change my walking status?
- How much is the cap and gown?
- Where do I pick up my cap and gown?
- What color of cap and gown will I be wearing?
- Where do I go to see my degree audit?
- I received an e-mail saying I was incomplete for graduation, why?
- Can my spouse and I walk in the same graduation ceremony?
- What is the difference between commencement and convocation?
- Can I walk before my internship?
- Why wasn’t my name in the program?
- Can I graduate on academic warning/probation/suspension?
For any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions please call us at (208) 496-1000