This program is intended for current students who want to pursue a graduate degree and still require pre-requisite courses that weren't taken prior to graduation. The Post-Baccalaureate guiding principles include:
- Students should complete coursework in 1-2 semesters.
- Enrollment in immediate semester after graduation is required.
- Courses taken must be a required pre-requisite course for graduate school.
- Students may take up to 21 credits per semester.
- Students may not retake undergraduate courses or post-baccalaureate courses.
- Students cannot remain in approved housing after graduation. This includes post-baccalaureate students.
- Only matriculating (degree seeking) students qualify for approved housing. This means that Online-only, Continuing Education, and Post Bac students do not qualify to live in approved housing.
Please fill out the Post-Baccalaureate Application (PDF) and submit it to the Academic Discovery Center for the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences located in Benson 240.