Graduate School Info
Graduate School Requirements:
Graduate Schools typically want applicants who have 60 or more credits in science, mathematics, technology, and engineering .
- 1 Year of Biology.
- 1 Year of Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Mathematics up to calculus.
- 1 Year sequence of Physics. **required by most schools**
**Every Graduate School has slightly different requirements. It is best to contact a few schools that you are interested in and ask specifics about their program and admission requirements.**
ABET Accredited Masters Level Industrial Hygiene Programs
- Air Force Institute of Technology
- Colorado State University
- Hunter College of the City of New York
- John Hopkins University
- Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- Purdue University
- Tulane University
- Uniformed Services University for the Health Sciences
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of Central Missouri
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Iowa
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas at Houston
- University of Toledo
- University of Utah
- Wayne State University
- West Virginia University