Dealing with Change
Many of these links require a BYU-Idaho login (either student oremployee) in order to gain access. These links can be distributed for campus use, but some have restrictions on printing. Be observant of copyright laws as you utilize each source.
- Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail, John P. Kotter
- Change Through Persuasion, David A. Garvin and Michael A. Roberto
- Leading Change When Business is Good: An Interview with Samuel J. Palmisano, Paul Help and Thomas A. Steward
- Radical Change, The Quiet Way, Debra E. Meyerson
- Tipping Point Leadership, W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- A Survival Guide for Leaders, Ronaled A. Heifitz and Marty Linsky
- The Real Reason People Won't Change, Robert Kegan and Lisa Laskow Lahey
- Cracking the Code of Change, Michael Beer and Nitin Nohria
- The Hard Side of Change Management, Harold L. Sirkin, Perry Keenan, and Alan Jackson
- Why Change Programs Don't Produce Change, Michael Beer, Russel A. Eisenstat, and Bert Spector.