Learn Skills For Successful Couples
January 30-31 & February 13-14
The Outdoor Learning Center (OLC) invites you to the Married Student Retreat.
Specifically catered toward building unity in marriage and strengthening relationship dynamics. Enjoy workshops built to encourage working and thinking as one. Come join the fun!
Ticket Price is $25 Per Couple and includes:
- Transportation to and from the Outdoor Learning Center
- Outdoor Adventure on the Ropes Courses
- An overnight stay in the heated bunk cabins, one cabin for each couple
- Dinner, Breakfast, and a snack
- Workshops with a qualified instructor
Answers to common questions:
- The cabins are furnished with bunk beds, mattresses (twin size) and sheets. You'll need to bring your own bedding. We recommend bringing two sleeping bags and pillows, in case you tend to feel crowded.
- There is a men's shower and a women's shower in the restrooms, a short walk from the cabins.
- Bring clothes to stay comfortable in any kind of weather.
- Bring a journal and pen to take notes during the workshops.
- Bring any personal items and toiletries you'll need for an overnight stay.
We will be meeting at the ORC parking lot (in the North West corner under the stadium) at 4:45 PM. Please be on time to check in and sign waivesr.
Parking is not allowed overnight in the school parking lots, so please plan accordingly.
Vans will return students to campus on Saturday at 1:00 PM
**Tickets are non-refundable but you can sell them to another couple. We sometimes have a waitlist so check with us.**
* Attendees must be married, engaged couples are not permitted for overnight retreat. Bringing children is not recommended.
*For answers to questions, email: OLCevents@byui.edu or call 208-496-7302