Learn Skills for Success
The Outdoor Learning Center (OLC) is hosting an overnight retreat focusing on:
Study Skills and to becoming a successful student
Workshops and ropes courses will be centered around principles to help you thrive!
Tickets ($15) include:
- Transportation to and from the OLC
- Outdoor Adventure on the Ropes Courses
An overnight stay in the heated bunk cabins*
- Dinner, Breakfast, and a snack
Answers to common questions:
- The cabins are furnished with bunk beds, mattresses (twin size) and sheets. You'll need to bring your own bedding
- There is a men's shower and a women's shower in the restrooms, a short walk from the cabins
- Bring clothes to stay comfortable in any kind of weather
- Bring a journal and pen to take notes during the workshops
- Bring any personal items and toiletries you'll need for an overnight stay
Vans will leave from the parking lot in front of the stadium (by the ORC) Friday at 5:00 PM please be there 15 minutes early so we can leave on time.
Vans will return students to the same lot on Saturday at 2:00 PM
Parking is not allowed overnight in the school parking lots, so please plan accordingly.