Welcome to the Psychology Student Employment Website
We are not taking applications at this time. For future job office openings please refer to the requirements listed below:
Student Secretary Requirements:
To be considered for an interview applicants must complete the following:
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills, and previous office experience required.
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Students available to work multiple semesters preferred.
- Students must be enrolled for minimum of 12 credits per semester to be able to work on campus; this doesn't apply to off-track students.
- Students can work their off track if they are admitted as full-time students.
1. Provide an application. Click here to submit an application
2. Provide a cover letter, resume and class schedule. Email these to Barbara Sharp at: email@example.com
- The three most qualified applicants will be contacted for interview appointments by email. Please list your preferred email address in the appropriate box on the application form.
- Interviews must be in person; we are not able to do phone interviews.
Teacher Assistant Requirements:
- TA's are alloted seven hours per week to assist teachers with assessing papers, grading, and other assignments as needed.
- TA's must have completed Psychology 111 and the courses they will be assisting with.
- GPA of 3.0 or or higher.
To apply, email your resume and copy of your current class schedule to specific teacher.
Thank you for your interest.