Welcome to the Psychology Student Employment Website
We are not taking applications at this time. For future job office openings please refer to the requirements listed below:
Student Secretary Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills, and previous office experience required.
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Students available to work multiple consecutive semesters preferred.
- Students must be enrolled for minimum of 6 credits per on-track semesters to be able to work on campus; this doesn't apply to off-track students.
- Students can work their off track if they are admitted as full-time students.
- The three most qualified applicants will be contacted for interview appointments by email. Please list your preferred email address in the appropriate box on the application form.
- Interviews must be in person; we are not able to do phone interviews.
Teacher Assistant Requirements:
- TA's are alloted seven hours per week to assist teachers with assessing papers, grading, and other assignments as needed.
- TA's must have completed Psychology 111 and the courses they will be assisting with.
- GPA of 3.0 or or higher.
To apply, email your resume and copy of your current class schedule to specific teacher.
Thank you for your interest.