Welcome to the Psychology Student Employment Website
Winter 2015 We have one student secretary position open for winter semester. (Jan. 5th to April 8).
Must be able to work the exact hours listed:
Position #1: MWF 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Student Secretary Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills, and previous office experience required.
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Students available to work multiple semesters preferred.
- Students must be enrolled for minimum of 12 credits per semester to be able to work on campus; this doesn't apply to off-track students.
- Students can work their off track if they are admitted as full-time students.
- The three most qualified applicants will be contacted for interview appointments by email. Please list your preferred email address in the appropriate box on the application form.
- Interviews must be in person; we are not able to do phone interviews.
Teacher Assistant Requirements:
- TA's are alloted seven hours per week to assist teachers with assessing papers, grading, and other assignments as needed.
- TA's must have completed Psychology 111 and the courses they will be assisting with.
- GPA of 3.0 or or higher.
To apply, email your resume and copy of your current class schedule to specific teacher.
Thank you for your interest.