Employee Family Day
Winter Semester Employee Family Day
Bring your family to enjoy a free day of activities at the Outdoor Learning Center (Badger Creek).
This will be a great opportunity for you and your family to get out and have some fun together for free while experiencing some fun outdoor challenges! No food will be provided so be sure to bring a picnic for your family.
- Rope Courses (Giant Swing, Climbing Tower, Zipline, Power Pole)
- Face Painting
- Black Powder Rifle Shooting
- Fish Catch
Make sure to reserve a free ticket for each member of your family that will be attending. Children 3 and under don't need a ticket.
*Waivers will be provided on site for each household; Guests are not allowed to participate without a signed waiver.
For any questions call 496-7311
- Get on Hwy 20, and go towards St. Anthony (not towards Idaho Falls).
- After a few minutes, take Exit 339 to Driggs/Jackson. This puts you on Hwy 33.
- Take that for about 30 miles, and keep your eyes peeled for mile marker 132.
- At mile marker 132, you'll also see a sign for "BYU-Idaho Outdoor Learning Center," and that's where you take a left. (If you hit Tetonia/the Gas Station, you've gone too far, but you can turn around and there's a sign from that direction too).
- Ride that dirt road for about 4 miles.
- You'll come to a "T," and turn right (there's a sign that points the right direction too).
- Go 1.6 miles from the "T" and you'll arrive at our front gate.
Our address is: 1710 W 10,000 N, Tetonia, ID 83452