AFY Contests & Opportunities
Want to earn $50 towards your registration?
Mark 12:30 - And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
What does "With All Thy Heart" mean to you? How do you show the Lord your love?
· Be creative and honest. Submit a picture, drawing, design, song, movie, etc.
· All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com
· In subject line put AFY 2015 "With All Thy Heart"
· In the body of the email include your Full Name & Age, and what Session of AFY you would like to attend.
· All submission must be appropriate and follow the standards stated the "Strength of Youth"
· Due by 11:59 PM November 22, 2014
Financial Assistance Opportunities
AFY does offer financial assistance for those in need.
An opportunity for partial tuition for AFY depending "need" and availability.
Financial aid applications are available as of November 1, 2014, for individuals seeking to attend an Adventure for Youth session. Since our funds are limited, we require all those seeking financial aid to fill out an application to help us determine those with the most pressing need. Please note that notification emails of awards will not be sent until March 1, 2015.
If you should have any questions regarding the financial aid process, please please call our office at: 208-496-7302
Download and print application. Turn into bishop/branch president to complete and send in.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2015.
Your bishop may email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:AFY
525 S Center St
Rexburg, ID 83440-0710