October 19, 2013 1-5 PM
Bring your family to enjoy a free day of activities at the Outdoor Learning Center (Badger Creek).
This will be a great opportunity for you and your family to get out and have some fun together for free while experiencing some fun outdoor challenges!
- Rope Courses (Giant Swing, Climbing Tower, Zipline, Power Pole)
- Horse Rides
- Animal Chase! (Prizes for winners)
- Carnival Games (Bobbing for Apples, Spider's Web, etc.)
- Face Painting
- Hay Rides
Make sure to reserve a free ticket for each member of your family that will be attending.
* Wear appropriate pants & closed-toed shoes for outdoor activities in Fall weather.
*Waivers will be provided on site for each household; Guests are not allowed to participate without a signed waiver.
- Get on Hwy 20, and go towards St. Anthony (not towards Idaho Falls).
- After a few minutes, take Exit 339 to Driggs/Jackson. This puts you on Hwy 33.
- Take that for about 30 miles, and keep your eyes peeled for mile marker 132.
- At mile marker 132, you'll also see a sign for "BYU-Idaho Outdoor Learning Center," and that's where you take a left. (If you hit Tetonia/the Gas Station, you've gone too far, but you can turn around and there's a sign from that direction too).
- Ride that dirt road for about 4 miles.
- You'll come to a "T," and turn right (there's a sign that points the right direction too).
- Go 1.6 miles from the "T" and you'll arrive at our front gate.
Our address is: 1710 W 10,000 N, Tetonia, ID 83452
View Larger Map