Community Groups are more than welcome to visit us! Due to recent program changes, our scheduling is now different than it has been in the past. University groups are given priority registration at the start of each semester and then registration is open up to everyone.
Our reservation time periods coincide with the University semesters, with campus groups having priority registration for the first month of each semester.
Reservations for 2013 Spring semester for community users will begin on May 22. *Due to our summer youth programs summer opportunities for community groups is very limited. Community users may fill out a request (after May 22) here.
We will contine to make improvements to our website and information. If you still have questions please contact us via e-mail and we will get back to you! Thank you!
Activities and Rental Information
- Cross Country Ski Trails are groomed and available to use free of charge in season. Please be courteous and let us know when you plan to use them for safety precautions.
- Cabin Rental is based on availability and cleanup is required. We have 9 small cabins that sleep 6 people comfortably with heat and electricity. Cabin rentals includes the use of the pavilion for group functions and cooking.
- Cabin Rentals are $35/cabin
- The sled hill is available for $45 for a 3 hour time slot that evening or morning (please see the section titled "Sled Hill/Tow Rope Rental" for available times.
- Logistics Center Rental is perfect for company or large group meetings. The Logisitics Center provides an area for tables and seating for 50 people. A screen projector and whiteboard are also available for use.
- Logisitics Center Rental - $40/day
- Sled Hill/Tow Rope Rental also includes sleds. The tow rope (operated by staff) will pull you up the hill. The sled hill is available Monday-Saturday in 3 hour blocks; morning (9 am-12 pm), afternoon (1-4pm), and evening (5-8pm). Everyone using the sled hill is required to sign a waiver.
- The cost of the sled hill is $80 per group no matter the size of the group
- Yurt Rental depends on the yurt. We have two different sized Yurts available and both include a wood stove (firewood is provided), a lantern, camp stove, and a small barbeque grill with propane. The Yurts also have a nearby latrine. These backcountry Yurts are 3/4 of a mile from the parking lot, so groups can walk, ski, or snowshoe to this destination. Snowmobiles are not allowed on the property.
- 30 ft Yurt (sleeps around 20) - $45 a night
- 24 ft Yurt (sleeps around 12) - $40 a night
- Double Yurt Rental - $85 a night
- The sled hill is also available to Yurt renters for an additional $45/3 hours. Please see the section titled "Sled Hill/Tow Rope Rental" for available times.
Back to Outdoor Learning Center Page.