The "BYU-Idaho Outcomes" link leads to the university-level outcomes approved in 2013. Reports on those outcomes are available below for each of the six.
- Students become disciple-leaders.
- Students become lifelong learners.
- Students become creative and critical thinkers.
- Students become effective communicators.
- Students become skilled professionals.
- Students become engaged citizens.
Please click on "NSSE" for information about results from the 2011 administration of the National Survey of Student Engagement at BYU-Idaho. We look forward to posting results from the 2013 NSSE soon.
The "CLA" link will take you to information on the Fall 2012 administration of the Collegiate Learning Assessment to incoming freshmen and on the Winter 2013 administration to exiting seniors. Information on the Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 rounds will be posted as soon as it becomes available.