The ORC will be hosting a fall gear sale and swap on November 1st The sale will go from 9:00 to 5PM.
The ORC has a limited amount of equipment for sale this year. We are hoping that people will bring in their ski gear to sell at the swap. Some of the items the ORC will be selling are: Canoe Paddles, Whitewater Helmets, Kids Carrier Backpacks, Whitewater Kayaks to name a few.
The terms of the sale are as follows:
1. All items are sold as is on a first come first serve basis.
2. No returns, exchanges, or refunds on sale items.
3. Payment must be made at the time of the sale.
Student Gear Swap
Students are also encourage to bring their used outdoor gear to sell. In past years students have been able to sell snowboards, skis, boots, and other outdoor items. The great thing about our student sale is it is free of charge. No handling fees, no service charges.
Terms and limitations of the student sale:
1. All items must be at the sale before 9AM. Items brought after this time will not be accepted.
2. All items must be clearly marked and priced by the owner of the equipment.
3. A List describing each item for sale must be provided to the ORC.
4. Payment for items that are sold in the sale will be in the form of a credit to campus account or check.
5. All items that are unsold must be picked up by close at 7PM on Saturday. Any items left will be taken to DI on Monday morning.