STEPS TO REGISTER
- Log in to your account at my.byui.edu
- On the top header, click on the STUDENTS tab.
- Scroll down and click Add/Drop Courses.
- Complete the security feature and press continue.
- In the Course Search box, select the Term for the semester you plan on attending. Choose the Sub Program Online (ONLN).
- After finding the course you want, click on the Add check box to the left of the course, and click on Add Courses at the bottom of the page.
- Once classes start, access your courses by going to my.byui.edu and clicking on the I-Learn Tab.
Contact the Online Support Center!
The Online Support Center is here to answer any of your questions and resolve any issues you may have concerning the Online Degree program.
Monday through Friday
7 AM to 7 PM MST
11 AM to 7 PM MST