Academic Start Students Taking Accelerated ClassesRevised: January 27, 2012
If a Pathway student wants to accelerate or substitute their Pathway courses, they can do so with permission from Pathway Advising (email@example.com). Once we receive permission from Pathway advising, we follow the following steps:
o First and Last Name
- We create a ticket with the student's request to accelerate.
- We gather the following information:
o Course and Section Number
- The ticket will be assigned to Brother Karstad who will authorize this student to take the class.
- The student will receive a follow up email informing them that the student can now add the class. A carbon copy (CC) will be sent to the student's missionary couple.
- The ticket will be closed.