Watch the video at the bottom of this page for detailed instructions on how to find the courses you should register for and how to use the registration system.
To find or register for online courses:
- Log-in through my.byui.edu
- Click on the blue "STUDENT" tab
- Click on the "Course Search" icon in the Registration box on the bottom left side of the page
- Complete the following fields:
- Term: Choose desired term (Ex: Spring Semester 2012)
- Sub Program: ACST (Academic Start)
- This should give you a listing of online courses being offered that semester.
- To add a course, click the "Add" checkbox next to the desired course and section; then click the "Add Courses" button at the bottom of the page. The "Add" box will not be available until your registration period opens.
Pathway Registration Tutorial from Todd Cardon on Vimeo.
Contact the Online Support Center: