High school students desiring to take concurrent enrollment classes must be enrolled in a high school or home school program.
Required Application Materials
- Part 1: Student Information
- Part 2: School Selection
- Part 3: Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- $35 application fee
- BYU-Idaho Concurrent Enrollment Voucher
- High school/home school transcript
- Concurrent Enrollment students should be in their junior or senior year of high school.
- Concurrent Enrollment students are limited to six credit hours per semester.
- BYU-Idaho Student Housing is not available to Concurrent Enrollment students.
Application processing time: 1 week
For admissions questions please call the Admissions Office at 208-496-1300 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even chat with us online.