BYU-Idaho's Online Degree Programs allow former students of BYU-Idaho and Ricks College, BYU, BYU-Hawaii, and LDS Business College to finish their degrees even though they may have moved away from campus.
ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAM QUALIFICATION CRITERIA:
- You must have completed at least 15 on-campus credit hours from a CES institution (Ricks College, BYU-Idaho, BYU, BYU-Hawaii or LDS Business College), or successful completion of Pathway.
- Be in good standing, academic and financial, at any institution of higher learning that you previously attended.
- Have a total cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher in previous college study.
Please note the following:
- If you are a former full-time student of Ricks College or BYU-Idaho and have not attended any other college/university since last attending Ricks/BYU-Idaho, you may be eligible for admission with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- If you are a Pathway student you must have earned a minimum "B" average (3.0 cumulative GPA) while in Pathway to be eligible to matriculate into a BYU-Idaho Online Degree Program. Please visit our Pathway Matriculation page for additional details.
- Commit to the BYU-Idaho Honor Code and maintain annual ecclesiastical endorsements.
The following are registration deadlines. If you missed a deadline, contact the BYU-Idaho Admissions Office for more information
Contact the Online Support Center!
The Online Support Center is here to answer any of your questions and resolve any issues you may have concerning the Online Degree program.
Monday through Friday
7 AM to 7 PM MST
11 AM to 7 PM MST