RN to BSN Outcomes
RN to BSN Program
Designed for currently licensed Registered Nurses
- The graduate will develop a professional nursing identity by demonstrating accountability through the internalization of the principles of the Church Educational System (CES) Honor Code in academic, clinical and leadership activities and by integrating Christ-centered care in their professional nursing practice.
- The graduate will be a lifelong learner as they nurture their spirit of inquiry and indicate intent to pursue graduate nursing education.
- The graduate will articulate the integration of critical reasoning to identify and resolve problems by synthesizing principles of communication and teaching and learning in multi-cultural communities, and by critiquing and applying published research in evidence-based practice.
- The graduate will initiate delegation and inter-professional collaboration and present ideas and arguments clearly through oral, written, and visual forms.
- The graduate will incorporate knowledge, skills, and attitudes of a competent nurse in practice by merging comprehensive leadership principles and population assessments into plans that foster patient self-stewardship.
- The graduate will integrate evidence-based practice and principles of quality improvement in designing legal, ethical and safe patient care.
- The graduate will advocate for patients, families, and communities in ways that respect diversity and promote growth and development as children of God.