Announcement: BYU-Idaho's Online Nursing RN to BSN Option
was rated #12 by NurseJournal.org!
NurseJournal.org Names BYU Idaho's Nursing Program Among the Nation's Best
NurseJournal.org, a Social Community for Nurses Worldwide, just released the results of their 2017 analysis of Online nursing programs. Looking at 20 metrics that considered cost, student outcomes, quality and overall value, BYU Idaho's Nursing Program earned high marks and 12th place on the list of America's Best Nursing Schools!
RN to BSN ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Please apply first to BYU-Idaho through the following link: BYU-I University application
2. Complete a background check using the information listed in the background check button below
3. For questions regarding transfer credits, please visit the Course Transfer Tool
4. After you have been admitted to BYU-Idaho and received your student login information, please apply using the online application below:
FALL ADMISSION: July 1st
WINTER ADMISSION: November 1st
SPRING ADMISSION: March 1st
You will be notified of your program admission status the first week of the following month from the application deadline.
IMMUNIZATIONS AND DOCUMENTATION:
Regardless of the clinical option chosen or your current employer requirements, the following immunizations/documentation are going to be required after the point of your acceptance and they will need to be maintained, throughout the course of the program using the Immunization Tracker below.
Annual flu vaccine: Fall- Oct 15th deadline; Winter- Jan 15th deadline (only 1 is required per year and is dependent on the semester you are attending)
Annual verification of a negative TB/PPD skin test report (a positive result requires a clear chest x-ray report)
Current copy of your American Heart Association Basic Life Support, BLS Provider card (no exceptions)
Tdap (within the last 10 years)
The following are submitted at the time of acceptance only:
MMR (vaccination dates (2) or positive titers)
Hepatitis B (vaccination dates (3) or positive titer)
Varicella/Chicken pox (vaccination dates (2) or positive titer)
A 10-Panel Drug Test
- If your immunizations are scanned into one PDF file, you may upload once in the "MMR Vaccine 1" upload area (the first vaccination on the list) and then enter the dates for your immunizations as usual. This will save you time from uploading the same document multiple times.
RN to BSN ONLINE TUITION
$167 per credit
The RN-BSN Online program also has the following estimated additional costs:
- Vertical credit: $30
- Textbooks: $500 - $600