Core Values and Essential Concepts
CORE VALUES: derived from the Brigham Young University-Idaho Mission Statement and Department of Nursing Philosophy. They are reflected in the Program Outcomes.
- Disciple Leadership
- World-wide Service
Essential Concepts: are included throughout the curriculum with progession from simple to complex.
- Culturall Competent Care
- Ethical, Legal & Safe Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice & Quality Improvement
- Nursing Process & Informatics
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient Centered Care Across the Lifespan
- Professional Caring Relationships
- Teaching & Learning
- Teamwork, Collaboration & Delegation