These packets generally contain information about the hospital and required hospital forms you need to submit to the hospital. Each facility and organizations packet will vary.
If a packet is needed, the hospital coordinator will provide you the packet.
Intermountain Health Care(IHC) Packet
IHC coordinators have provided the following:
- IHC PASSPORT Orientation
- IHC Non-employed Staff Orientation
- IHC Orientation State-wide Student Nurse Passport
- IHC Forms Packet PASSPORT
- IHC Student Immunization Requirements
- IHC H1N1 (flu) procedures
- IHC Tobacco Brochure
Intermountain Urban South Region documents:
St. Luke's Health System facilities Idaho
- Student Application
- Student preformance booklet
- At least 2 weeks prior to your rotation, fill out the application online, save it, and email it back to the student services email (which is located on the top right of the application). All applications are to be returned to St. Luke's in this manner.