This is an exciting time and we want you to be able to celebrate with us at BYU-Idaho as your circumstances allow. We have listed contacts and general information we hope will simplify your arrangements and answer your questions.
- APPLY FOR GRADUATION. This should be done at least 1 semester before you graduate. The application is located on your mybyui Student tab. After logging in, click on Graduation Application in the list at the left.
- REVIEW THE GRADUATION CHECKLIST on the Graduation page. This will assist you with organizing all you need to do for Commencement and Convocation Ceremonies.
- RESPOND TO THE EMAIL OR POST CARD you will receive from the BYU-Idaho Alumni Association once your application for graduation has been processed.
- DIRECT QUESTIONS ABOUT GRADUATION CEREMONIES to the Alumni Association at (208) 496-3300.
- ORDER YOUR CAP AND GOWN. You will need your weight and height information to determine the correct size.
- OBTAIN INFORMATION about Grad Fest and/or Cap and Gown Pickup call the Alumni Association at (208) 496-3300.
- MAKE ARRANGEMENTS to have your cap and gown picked up on the specified pick-up day(s) or you may also pick it up 45 minutes prior to Commencement Ceremony.
- OBTAIN TICKETS for your guests to attend the various events.
- Complete the nursing exit survey. Continue to watch your email to complete the BSN and 12-month nursing survey. Also encourage your employer to complete the employer survey.