Escrow (vertical) Credits
Complete the Escrow Credit Application, attach an unofficial copy of your transcript, and send or take it to the Department of Nursing, 102 John L. Clarke Building, Rexburg, ID 83460-0620.
Escrow credit allows a block of credit to be granted for previous learning.
- The Escrow credits are granted upon completion and posting of grades for of NURS 327 and NURS 400.
- The 6 escrow credits are upper division, and will count towards your 30 upper division credits needed for graduation.
- You must complete the Escrow Form, attach a copy of your unofficial transcript, and mail it to the Department of Nursing Office, BYU-Idaho, 102 Clarke Building, Rexburg, ID 83460-0620.
- Make sure your Student ID Number and Full Name at the top of the Escrow Credit Application match your BYU-Idaho student record information.
- It may also be faxed to (208) 496-4553 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Escrow credits cost $15 for .5 to 3 credits and $5 for each additional credit.
- Total cost: $30; this will be charged to your student account.
- Your Escrow credits will appear on your transcript as NURS 331.
- Escrow credits cannot be used to qualify for Financial aid.