How to Apply
If you have any questions reguarding these forms or if you cannot find a form you need, please contact the Nursing Outreach Secretary.
- Apply to *BYU-Idaho at www.besmart.com
- Complete the Background check at www.certifiedbackground.com and click on "Students." In the Package Code box, enter the package code listed below.
- If you are 20 years or younger your code is: RG85
- If you are 21 years or older your code is: RG85-21
- Submit your RN to BSN Application to Nursing Outreach, BYU-Idaho, 103 ASB, Rexburg, ID 83460-8011. Choose either the application for BYU-Idaho ASN Alumni or the Application for Transfer Students
- If you're transfering to BYU-Idaho checkout our Nursing Transfer Tutorial.
|For applying to BYU-Idaho:||On-campus Application||Online Degree Application|
|Certified Background Checks:||20 years of age or younger||21 years of age or older|
|Application for the RN-BSN Program:||BYU-Idaho ASN Alumni||Application for Transfer Students|
|Deferment application for online students:||Online Student Deferment||Other Deferments|