- Your major code will be changed after your acceptance into the RN to BSN Program and the receipt of your Acceptance Form by the Department of Nursing.
- After your major code is changed, you will be able to register for your nursing classes.
- You will be able to register for General Education / Foundations courses as soon as you meet the credit requirement on the registration calendar.
- If you have any problems registering for courses, particularly NURS courses, please contact the Nursing Outreach office at (208) 496-1281 for assistance.
All RN to BSN classes are offered either on-campus or online through Continuing Education (CE). All current BYU-Idaho RN to BSN students are able to enroll in the online sections of RN to BSN courses.
Please be aware of the following:
- Each BSN course has DAY and CTED sections- The DAY section is on campus and CTED is online.
- CTED RN to BSN sections are charged an additional Advanced CE Tuition Fee of $68 per credit.
Registering for courses
All course registration is through the "my.byui.edu" log-in found at the top right-hand corner of the BYU-Idaho home page. Once you sign in, click on the "Student" tab and follow the directions for registration.
Before registering for the appropriate section, review your assigned completion plan of the nursing courses and register accordingly. If you register for a class you are not scheduled for, you will be required to drop it. If you need to change your schedule of nursing classes, you must submit and have an approved Course Sequence Petition.