I am an RN
The RN to BSN program is designed for currently licensed Registered Nurses.
A few reasons for beginning the RN to BSN program:
- Enhanced nursing knowledge
- Increased employment opportunities and employable skills
- Teaching and administrative prospects
- Prerequisite for admission to graduate programs
The RN to BSN Program is available Winter, Spring, and Fall semesters and takes three to six consecutive semesters to complete.
The courses may be taken:
- On campus
- Both - a combination of on campus and online