BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
1994 - 2001 Department of Aerospace Engineering, Mississippi State University
2001 - 2002 Department of Mechanical Engineering, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
2002 - present Department of Mechanical Engineering, Brigham Young University - Idaho
• Tungsten wire reinforced copper composites; funded by Wright Laboratories, Munitions Division, Warhead Integration Branch, USAF
• High temperature response of composite structures; funded by the Office of Naval Research
• An investigation of scaling effects in composite ±45° laminates in tension and compression; funded by NASA Langley, and Mississippi State University
• Secondary bonding of glass/vinyl ester composites; funded by Office of Naval Research
• Modeling the crush behavior of composite/foam sandwich structures; funded by NASA Langley
Radio control slope soaring