Seniors (90+ credits)
1. Review the recommended course sequencing on the flowchart for your degree.
2. Get on the grad planning tool and plan out your remaining semesters in order to graduate
3. Save your plan in the grad planning tool.
4. Meet with your faculty mentor to review your plan.
5. Make any needed modifications and submit your plan for approval.
6. The ADC will review your plan for adherence to the ME or CE program and for adherence to the university foundations requirements.
***This may take 2-3 weeks if you wait right to the deadline. Please be aware grad plans are processed in the order received and each time they are submitted, it goes to the bottom of the queue. ***
7. Make any necessary modifications until the ADC approves your plan.
8. Once you have an approved grad plan we will clear you for registration.
The "Creating a Semester by Semester Grad Plan" document provides the resources you will need to create your grad plan.
If you have additional questions, please attend the Grad Planning Workshop, Fridays 4 - 5 in Austin 110.
Transfer students should visit with ADC, Austin 106 at their earliest convenience to ensure transfer credits are being appropriately applied.