- BS and MS in Statistics at Brigham Young University
- Outdoors, Sports, and especially running/cycling
- 14 years in Private and Public Industry (Westinghouse-Hanford, US Census Bureau and HSBC) and 10 years teaching at BYU-Idaho
- Eventual research will be on finding ways to improve community, attitudes, and performance in an online statistics class
- Currently working on EdD at the American College of Education
Born and raised in Boulder, CO. Served in the Austria Vienna Mission. Married the former Heather Solomon on August 21, 1990. Have five children: Blake (26), Bonnie (24), Nathan (22), John (21) and Emma (19). Lived in Provo, UT, Richland, WA, Waldorf, MD, West Linn, OR, Hollister, CA, and now Rexburg, ID.