As a mathematics faculty we are committed to providing students with quality
mathematical instruction and timely academic advising. Additionally,
we strive to:
1. Exemplify and foster Christ-like attributes.
2. Promote the learning of mathematical ideas by the Spirit, which can
quicken students' understanding and enlarge their natural capacities.
3. Prepare students to be mathematically competent as teachers or
as professionals in industries that rely on quantitative analysis and synthesis.
4. Cultivate in students an appreciation for the beauty, utility,
and power of mathematics.
5. Inspire students to pursue intellectual goals long after their formal
education is completed.