Course Schedule Changes:
- FDMAT 108T is no longer offered.
- FDMAT 110 is now Math 110X
- Math 113 will now be offered every semester.
- Math 114 is no longer taught. Math 113 and Math 214E together is the substitution. Math 214 will now be offered every semester.
- Math 281 will now be offered fall and spring semesters.
- Math 282 (formerly Math 271) will be offered fall and spring semesters.
- Math 285 will be offered winter and spring.
- Math 301 is offered winter and spring semesters only.
- Math 335 is a new course in data science degree that will be offered every semester beginning Fall 2017.
- Math 327 has changed to Math 424 and will be offered winter semester each year. Please note: Math 423 is the prerequisite.
- Math 412 will now be offered every winter semester.
- Math 423 will be offered fall semesters rather than winter semesters.
- Math 442 will be offered every winter semester.
- Math 462 will be offered every winter semester.
Beginning Fall 2017 the applied mathematics degree will switch to a bachelor's degree in mathematical sciences with three emphasis options: mathematics, applied mathematics, and applied statistics. See the 2017-18 catalog for details.
Beginning Fall 2017 a new data science program will be offered with BS, AAS, minor, and certificate programs. Upon completion of Math 301, applied math majors will visit the college of Physical Science and Engineering Advising Center to check eligibility and request their track be changed to Fall/Winter. .
Elementary majors with a mathematics emphasis will not have the required prerequisites to take Math 190 nor Math 490. They can be authorized to take these required courses by contacting the instructor.