Social media can be a helpful communication tool if you correctly plan for its use, understand how it works, and dedicate resources to manage it.
- Correct execution is vital to social media success. Plan out your page by using this planning guide.
- All social media sites need to be registered with the university. Please fill out this form to register your page.
- To create a more unified presence for BYU-Idaho, use the social media style guide and the official BYU-Idaho logo.
- Consider creating memes by contacting the BYU-Idaho Support Center to request department access to Adobe Photoshop and look at avaialble photo resources.
- For additional help, consider using practicum students or contact your MarComm Team representative.