When it comes to finding the perfect photo for your department needs, there are several options on campus.
- DIY - If you plan on taking your own photos for promotional use, you will need to use release forms.
- The University Relations' Photo Gallery at photo.byui.edu has over 67,000 photos for departmental use. To download images, contact Mike Lewis for access. (Please note this photo gallery is not for personal use and that you must have permission from the Church before using photos of General Authorities. Find out about obtaining permission from the Church.)
- For instructional, personal use, group photos, and campus curriculum development contact the Photo Services team at ext. 7232.
- For new marketing and event photos please contact Michael Lewis to schedule a photo shoot.
- You may also consider using one of these free stock photo sites to find an image that works.