July 5, 2013
Writer: Hayden Coombs
Seven new department chairs will begin their service on August 1st, 2013.
The new chairs are as follows:
- Darren Clark has been named the next chair of the Art Department.
- Kimball Galbraith has accepted the assignment as the new chair of the Business Management Department.
- Eric Gee will be the new chair of the Psychology Department.
- Steve Kimpel will serve as the new chair of the Health, Recreation, and Human Performance (HRHP) Department.
- Steve McNeil has been selected as the next chair for the Department of Physics.
- Reed Nielsen will be the next chair of the Department of Design and Construction Management.
- Kim Van Wagoner was named the new chair of the Nursing Department.
- Darin Merrill was recently named the new chair of the English Department.
College Deans expressed their excitement for the changes, as well as their gratitude for the work done by the current department chairs.