Students who apply to be an IDS major must:
- Demonstrate how your custom degree will meet career objectives.
- Decide which combination you'd like to pull together and have your plan approved by an advisor.
- Some combinations students have had success with.
- Apply early enough in their educational path to be able to accomplish the degree requirements.
- If you have high credits already (over 60) please consult with an advisor as soon as possible to see if an IDS option could still work for you.
Ready to start?
The IDS degree is application only. To submit your application, create an alternative plan in iPlan. Once it is verified you will be able to submit your application. The application will ask you to explain how your chosen degree elements will help prepare you for your future career. If you have questions about the application process, please contact advising.
- Phone: 208-496-9800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: CHP 101