To complete a degree audit for the Interdisciplinary Studies degree, follow these instructions:
- Login to your myBYUI account, click on the Student tab
- On the left menu bar, select "Degree Information"
- In the drop-down menu that appears select "Major Exploration and What If Scenarios"
- Select "BIS" for Degree and "Interdisciplinary " for Major and the catalog year; then select your concentration in the "Emphasis" field
- Select your desired minor or clusters and catalog year(s) (if you want to do a second concentration, see instructions below*)
- Once your degree and catalog fields are complete, select "View Scenario," then click "View All Details" and scroll down and click the "Degree Audit PDF" link
- You can use this new degree audit to assist you creating an Alternate Grad Plan for your new degree.
*Second Concentration Instructions: If you want to do a second concentration, you will need create a second degree audit scenario, selecting your second Emphasis because there is only one field for the Emphasis area.