Skype Meetings allow users with BYU-Idaho credentials to use Skype for Business to create scheduled or ad-hoc online meetings with on- or off-campus users.
Outlook (Microsoft Windows)
If you're using Outlook on a Windows computer, follow this procedure:
- Click "New Items" from the "Home" tab.
- Click Skype Meeting at the bottom of the list. You must be signed in to Skype for Business.
- The meeting cannot be sent from a department email.
- Add invitees and details just like other calendar events.
- Click "Send."
Outlook on the Web
If you're using a Macintosh computer, you'll need to use Outlook in your web browser. To set up a Skype meeting, follow this procedure:
- Click the drop-down menu arrow next to "New."
- Click "Calendar Event."
- Click "Skype meeting" in the top middle of the page that appears.
- Click "Add Skype meeting."
- Proceed to fill in the event details and message.
- Add invitees on the column to the right.
- Click "Save."