Sharing Your Inbox With Others
Outlook 2010/2013 Inbox/Folder Sharing
If you want to share your Outlook inbox with another person, there will be steps required of both you and your recipient.
Steps Required of You:
- Right-click on the folder that you wish to share.
- Click “Folder Permissions.”
- Click “Add...”
- Enter the name of the person you wish to share the folder with.
- Choose the permissions you wish to grant this person.
- Click “Apply” or “OK.”
Steps Required of Your Recipient:
- Click “File.”
- Click “Open & Export.”
- Click “Other User’s Folder.”
- Enter the name of the person sharing the folder. The folder you are searching for should now become accessible.