Setting Up Outlook on Mac
- Open Outlook.
- When prompted on the set up page, select "Add Account"
- Select the account type titled "Exchange or Office 365"
- Enter your account information as follows:
- Email address: your email@example.com
- Username: your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “Advanced.”
- In the pop-up window that appears, change your username to “email@example.com.”
- In the pop-up window that appears, type “https://outlook.office365.com” in the space provided.
- Open Microsoft Exchange.
- In the pop-up window that appears:
- In “Name," enter your name (optional).
- In “Email Address," enter “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- In “Password," enter your BYU-Idaho password.