Emails Won't Send from My BYU-Idaho Account
If you are having difficulty sending and/or receiving emails from your BYU-Idaho account, it is probably because a pop-up blocker on your computer is preventing this from happening. How you can disable the pop-up blocker varies depending on your Internet browser.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome menu and click “Settings.”
- Click “Show advanced settings...” at the bottom of the page.
- Under “Privacy,” click “Content settings…”.
- Under “Pop-ups,” select the “Allow all sites…” radio button.
- Open Safari.
- Select “Safari” from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Select “Preferences” from the “Safari” menu.
- The “Preferences” pane will open. Click “Security.”
- Uncheck the “block pop-up Windows” box.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select “Tools” from the bar at the top of the screen.
- Select “pop-up blocker” from the “Tools” menu.
- Select “turn off pop up blocker” from the “pop-up blocker” menu.