Starting the AVerVision Document Camera
This article describes how to begin using the AVerVision Document Camera.
How to Use a Classroom Document Camera:
- Remove the gray camera head from the body of the device and adjust the bendable arm, located on the rear panel of the device.
- Press the power button. A red light will appear.
- Press the power button again. The light will blink.
- Wait for the red blinking light to turn green.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi light to turn from flashing orange to blue. This means the document camera is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the "Sphere2" software on computer.
How to Start the Sphere2 AverVision Document Camera Software:
- Open Sphere2 Software. It will say "Visualizer is not connected."
- Select "Sphere2," located on the top left of the screen.
- Click "Options."
- Select "Camera Settings."
- Select "IP." Then type the IP address located on the sticker on the right side of the device.
- Click "OK" and wait for it to identify the camera. (It may search a couple of times before it finds the camera).
- Click "Connect."
- Select the "Visualizer" icon in the top right corner and select the camera to which you want to connect. It may search a couple of times before it connects.