Grad Plan Not Working on Windows
If you are an employee attempting to help a student set up their grad plan, or a student trying to set up your own, you might sometimes run into trouble accessing your Grad Plan in your BYU-Idaho account. Usually, installing/updating the Microsoft Silverlight computer add-on will solve the problem.
To download and install Microsoft Silverlight for Windows:
- Visit the Microsoft Silverlight download page.
- Click the “Download” button. Your download manager will then open and begin downloading Microsoft Silverlight.
- You will be asked whether you want to Run or Save the installation file. Choose “Run.”
- When the download is finished you will be asked again to run the installer. Click “Run.”
- A pop-up will appear describing the software’s terms of agreement. Click “Install Now.”
- Silverlight will then install. When you see a pop-up explaining that it has been installed, click “Close” to exit the installation. You may now proceed with creating your grad plan.