This article walks you through the process of changing your BYU-Idaho password.
1. Log out of your account by closing your internet browser. You may have to clear your cache or open a new incognito window.
NOTE: For Mac users, right-click on the browser icon in the dock and click Quit to fully exit the browser.
2. Open your internet browser, go to www.byui.edu, and click the blue button that says Sign In. This takes you to the university login page, which looks like this:
3. If your username and password are saved here, you will see the option to Change Password under the Login Click Change Password. This will take you to a page that looks like this:
4. Enter the required information, check the I'm not a robot box, and click Submit.
5. If you are an employee, reboot your computer or log out and back in with your new password. You'll need to use your new password to get into your shared drives and Outlook mailboxes.